We all have 365 days in the year and 24 hours in a day to make a difference not only in our own lives, but hopefully in the lives of others too.
The people below used their time to build businesses that might have affected your life in some way, be it directly or indirectly, and became billionaires in the process.
- There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult – Warren Buffett
- Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself – Bill Gates
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations – Steve Jobs
- Move fast and break things. Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough – Mark Zuckerberg
- You become what you believe, not what you think or what you want – Oprah Winfrey
- Respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress – Richard Branson
- If you want to so something different, you’re going to come up against a lot of naysayers – James Dyson
- If you think you can do a think or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right – Henry Ford
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness sake don’t do anything new – Jeff Bezos
- The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow – Ingvar Kamprad